Swap sign-ups are now closed – thanks so much for your enthusiasm!
I am so excited to announce that the sign-ups for the third Very Berry mini-hoop swap are now OPEN! Please read the rules carefully before signing up, to make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into 😉
- First up – the display hoops that we will be swapping are SMALL. The recommended hoop for the swap is by Dandelyne and has a diameter of 55mm (5.5cm, 2.2 inches) and it is available in the UK from my wonderful swap and blog sponsors, Cloud Craft – use the code HOOPY10 for 10% off any supplies from Cloud Craft between the 3rd and 7th February (so move quickly!).
- You can use another brand of hoop if you like, but not more than 2.5 inches (64mm) in diameter please. If you are outside the UK, then you can find a list of Dandelyne stockists just here.
- There’s no theme for the swap – but please take your partner’s likes and dislikes into consideration.
- Participants can be from anywhere in the world, so you need to be prepared to post your completed hoop to anywhere in the world, although I will try and take any preference into consideration.
- You must have an active public Instagram account for this swap, and commit to at least ONE swap-related photo. Please use #veryberryhoopswap on pics relating to the swap. If you don’t fulfil this obligation you will be unable to join in future Very Berry swaps.
- This will be a secret swap, rather than a partner to partner swap (i.e. you won’t be sending to the person who sends a hoop to you).
- Any textile art is acceptable for the swap – please don’t think you have to limit yourself to handstitching, cross-stitch or embroidery.
- Please don’t include anything else in the swap parcel – other than a card/note with – I don’t want anyone feeling put off the swap because of the cost of extras.
- Please sign up by midnight on 3 February – leave a comment on this post and fill in the swap form – partners will be assigned over the weekend. If you haven’t heard from me by the end of 6th February, please get in touch.
- Posting week is the 27-31 of March (or a little earlier if your partner is overseas).
Don’t forget, use the code HOOPY10 to get 10% off all supplies, between 3rd and 7th February, from Cloud Craft – Nicole has everything you could need to make a beautiful little hoop!