Paying a virtual visit to Cloud Craft always makes me happy. Nicole – the brains behind CC – has the most excellent taste, and her finger is definitely on the pulse when it comes to knowing what the modern hand-stitcher needs. Anyone who does my Artist Trading Card swaps and Mini-Hoop swaps will know what a wonderful range of useful stuff there is at Cloud Craft. First up there is the epic selection of 100% wool felt, in a brilliant range of colours.
But there’s much more than all that lovely felt – there’s the most fabulous array of goodies, carefully chosen to bring together the loveliest stitching supplies. There’s linen, Aida, Zweigart fabrics and all sorts of interesting items for you to stitch onto, along with all the threads, handy tools and notions you could need for contemporary embroidery. There’s also a brilliant range of trims, buttons and ribbons to choose from too.
And if you are new to hand stitching, there is a brilliant range of embroidery kits, stitching kits, and all the tools that you could imagine to get started. I wonder if there is a more fancy selection of sewing scissors around…
So, to the giveaway!
- Can you guess? Yep, the prize is 3 colours of DMC Perlé cotton of your choice, and one fat quarter Essex Linen (again, your choice) from the Cloud Craft range.
- To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, just leave a comment on this blog post – you are free to just say ‘pick me’, but if you want to tell me what you would do with the prize, then please do.
- Entries are welcome from readers around the world.
- I will do the draw on Sunday 2nd April in the evening, so any entry made before then will be included in the draw.
- To get extra chances of winning, please sign up to follow Cloud Craft on Facebook, on Instagram or on Twitter, and sign up to the Cloud Craft newsletter (link halfway down page on left), but you need to leave extra (one per follow) comments to let me know you’ve done so!