My lovely sponsors Prinfab provide a fantastic service – giving you the opportunity to create fabric using your own designs, artwork or photos. With a really simple-to-use design interface and 10 different kinds of fabric to print onto (including cotton, cotton percale, poplin, linen and drill) – it’s really easy to get started on your custom fabric adventure. I really urge you to go and have a play.
I’ve had a go at designing my own fabric, as I’ve written before, and it’s great fun! I was enthusing about this experience of Prinfab to a colleague of mine at Spode Works, artist and illustrator Sally of Sally Bateman Designs, and guess what? She now has the Prinfab bug and is starting to pull together her own fabric designs. They are so lovely, I thought you’d like to see them – for that little bit of inspiration – those cupcakes are making me feel hungry!
As well as designing your own fabric, like Sally has, you can also buy fabric created by other artists/indie designers for a unique touch for your sewing. And if you are interesting in earning money from your fabric design, you can sell your own fabric designs for commission payments.
- Prinfab are offering one Very Berry reader the opportunity to print 1 metre of their own design or photograph on any of their available fabrics including free delivery.
- To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, just leave a comment on this blog post – you are free to just say ‘pick me’, but if you want to tell me what you would do with the prize, then please do.
- Entries are welcome from readers around the world
- I will do the draw on Sunday 2nd April in the evening, so any entry made before then will be included in the draw.
- To get extra chances of winning, please sign up to follow Prinfab on Facebook, sign up for their newsletter (link at bottom of page), follow Prinfab on Instagram, or on Twitter, but you need to leave extra (one per follow) comments to let me know you’ve done so!
You can still enter yesterday’s giveaway! And tomorrow there will be yet more goodies for you!