I’m so excited to be working with the folks at Black Sheep Wools, we share so many enthusiasms! I love all their vast array of beautiful yarns and stitchy stuff, the super-delicious cake in their café (and as you know, I do like a slice of cake), and now they sell fabric too!
To celebrate our link-up, I have a fab fabric giveaway from Black Sheep Wools for you today. Here are the lovely fabrics up for grabs:
Here are the four beautiful Fat Quarters lined up for your delectation – 3 classic Kaffe Fassett prints with a lovely solid print that works so well with all of them:
And here’s a closer look:
- The Giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere.
- The Giveaway will run until the end of Friday 19th February.
- To be in with a chance of winning please leave a comment on this post – you are welcome just to say ‘pick me!’, or alternatively please let us know what your desert island craft is, and why.
- To gain additional chances of winning, please share details of this giveaway on Facebook and on Twitter, and LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH OF THESE, TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO. If you don’t leave extra comments, you wont get the extra chances – simple!
- One winning comment will be chosen from all the comments left, using a random number generator. The winner will be announced on 20th February.