I am so excited to be working with the lovely people of Sew Essential to bring you a very practical and rather wonderful prize as part of the epically proportioned Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day.
It was tempting to start this introduction to Sew Essential by saying ‘small is beautiful’ because it’s a family run business, with all the attention to detail and customer service that that usually brings. But one look at their online shop, which has over 20,000 sewing, haberdashery and craft products to choose from, will tell you that Sew Essential is a rather enormous undertaking. You’d be hard put not to find what you need here – you’ll find pins and needles right through to top of the line sewing and embroidery machines and everything in between.
The other good news is that the Sew Essential team are experienced sewists and crafters themselves, so pride themselves on their excellent before and after sales service – because they’ve personally tested and used the products. They’re are also able to source products that make life so much easier for us all and have a great range of really practical sewing tools and gadgets. After 11 years they’ve recently revamped and relaunched their website making it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for amongst the thousands of tempting items in stock. With low postage costs, low priced products and an unrivalled range to choose from, it is definitely worth a visit to Sew Essential!
So to the giveaway…!
If you’re a long-term reader of my blog, you’ll know that I have a real fondness for all the clever, practical, nifty and well-designed products that make the life of sewers so much easier. So much so that in last week’s post on Stocking Fillers for Sewists, I included loads of gorgeous gadgets. And the great news is that Sew Essential have put together a fantastic bundle of practical sewing tools, drawing inspiration from my Christmas list. So the giveaway prize consists of sewing snips from Fiskars:
A wonderful Hera marker:
And one (not like the picture!) fabulous Chaco chalk pen, which is easily my favourite fabric marker:
Thanks for Father Christmas (& Sew Essential ;-)) for granting the wishes of a lucky Very Berry reader!
- The Giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere.
- The Giveaway will run until the end of Sunday 13 December.
- To be in with a chance of winning please leave a comment on this post – you are welcome just to say ‘pick me!’, or alternatively please let us know what your favourite piece of sewing gadgetry is, or what you would like to find in your Christmas stocking this year.
- To gain additional chances of winning, please follow Sew Essential on Facebook, or on Twitter, or sign up for their Newsletter (or all three) and LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH OF THESE, TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED UP. If you don’t leave extra comments, you wont get the extra chances – simple! It makes sense to sign up for at least one – because that’s how you’ll find out all the special offers and promotions that Sew Essential run.
- One winning comment will be chosen from all the comments left, using a random number generator. The winner will be announced on 14 December. If I do not hear back from the winner by the end of 16 December, I will make a second draw.
Don’t forget, there are masses more giveaways to enter over on the Giveaway Day listings at Sew Mama Sew.