I am super excited to introduce my new blog sponsors – fabulous online shop of textile wonders – My Fabric House. I have been a customer of MFH for 3 or 4 years now – all these projects, made way back in 2012 and 2013 were made with their fabrics (except for the Tammis Keefe owls). That tiny polka dot linen still pops up all the time in my work – I am glad to see it still in stock in their linen department!
And I am so happy to see that they have the wonderful green floral still available too – it’s a real stunner, and just £2.99 for a metric Fat Quarter, it’s an excellent price too.
One of my favourite things about My Fabric House is that they have fabulous Kawaii fabrics that it’s hard to get elsewhere in the UK. Check these beauties out – eeek just look at the cuteness!
Other fantastic things about My Fabric House:
- They are a small family business, so fabulously thoughtful customer service is a given.
- They have a wonderful selection of inspiring fabric bundles – so if you are spoiled for choice, and just can’t decide what goes with what, let My Fabric House do the selecting for you. I love this Scandi-style Christmas selection:
And how about these sweet pinks, all tied up in a bundle of Fat 16ths:
- They have a mouth-watering range of ribbons, pompoms, appliques, and sewing kits – really you need to check them out – cute hedgehog buttons? Tick! Sweet habdash-themed ribbon? Tick! Toadstool appliques? Tick! Fab lacy zips? Tick!
- There is also free UK delivery and flat International delivery on all orders – which is a pretty rare and rather wonderful thing!
- Anyone who shops with them seven or more times, or spends a cumulative total of £100 gets Premier membership of My Fabric House and gets 5% off for EVER!
- There are also several different monthly subscription packages so that you can get a wonderful surprise parcel from My Fabric House every month (you can read my review of one of the boxes just here).
As you can probably tell by now, I am really happy to have my blog associated with My Fabric House and am really delighted to have their support. And there’s no time like the present to pop round there and show them some appreciation, because they have a selection of the most amazing Black Friday Offers…