I’ve been promising a giveaway of Liberty Tana Lawn fabrics over on my Very Berry Fabrics Facebook page for a while now – to celebrate the giddy heights of getting to 300 followers over there. But I’ve been too busy selling the stuff (thank you so much for all your generous support) to get myself sorted to cut and photograph the fabrics I wanted to share with you…
But finally – here it is… the good thing about being this disorganised is that it includes quite a few fabrics that are new in the shop:
I’ve tried to stick with a red, pink, blue and grey theme – I keep imagining how lovely these would look with a pale grey or powder blue solid (or natural linen of course!) to make some cushions or a small quilt:
You could make an awful lot of gorgeous hexies with these beauties:
A little bit about Very Berry Fabrics….
- I only sell Liberty Tana Lawn, concentrating on providing short lengths and bundles for people who want lots of prints for their pennies.
- I’m just starting out so I’m learning all the time.
- I only buy in small quantities so if you see something you want, it’s best to snap it up – on the other hand…
- I only buy in small quantities so there’s pretty much always something new to see.
- I work really hard at getting you a good deal, so some of my fabrics are slight seconds.
- I often have larger pieces available – just drop me a line.
- If you are buying from overseas I will set up a custom order so that you are not overcharged postage – just get in touch!
- I can’t always guarantee next day delivery, but I always try to get parcels in the post as quickly as I can (I know how hard it is to wait for fabric!)
- I’m getting great feedback so far!
But you want to know about the giveaway right?
As you can see from the pictures, there are eighteen 9″x12″ pieces up for grabs…
- For a first chance to win, leave a comment on this blog post, telling me what you’d do with the fabric if you won (and the answer can certainly be ‘stash it’!)
- For a second chance to win, follow Very Berry Fabrics on Facebook and LEAVE A SECOND COMMENT on the blog post to let me know that you have clicked that all important Like button!
- For a third chance to win, please sign up to my newly minted newsletter… and LEAVE A THIRD COMMENT on this post to let me know..
(Sorry about all this commenting, it’s a nightmare to count otherwise!)
The giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere, it will finish next Saturday 3 Nov at midnight, and the winner will be announced on the 4 November.