I’m really pleased to be hosting a giveaway for Dragonfly Fabrics this week – it’s such a lovely shop, with lots of goodies to interest quilters and dressmakers alike!
Dragonfly Fabrics was set up 2 years ago by Dorte and Simon. Dorte studied fashion design in Germany and then moved to London, working as a pattern cutter for Vivienne Westwood and a number of other designers. After leaving London she started teaching sewing and soon realised the difficulty of getting good quality dressmaking fabric for her classes and for herself… so she started sourcing fabrics from Germany and then worldwide. The pile of fabrics grew ever larger in their studio so Dorte and her photographer husband Simon decided to start up the shop (a great way of dealing with an out of control fabric stash!). Dorte is always happy to help with questions regarding fabrics or making items with the fabric that they stock.
Dorte and Simon are generously offering two prizes….
Prize 1: You can either select 5 Fat Quarters of your own choice from the shop OR if that’s just too much for you (!) will get this lovely Joel Dewberry bundle:
The first prize winner will also get a lovely pack of Tilda ribbons.
Prize 2: The 2nd winner will also get to select 5 Fat Quarters of their own choice from the shop OR will get this lovely Tilda Kitchengarden bundle:
- For a first chance to win, leave a comment on this blog post, letting us know which fabrics from Dragonfly you might like to include in your bundle if you were to win.
- For a second chance to win, follow Dragonfly on Facebook and LEAVE A SECOND COMMENT on the blog post to let us know that you have clicked that all important Like button!
- The giveaway is open to anyone in the world, but any winners outside Europe would need to pay an £8 postage charge.
- For the duration of the giveaway, and until the 2nd October, there will be 15% off at Dragonfly for Very Berry readers with the code bundle
- The giveaway will finish at midnight (GMT) on Thursday 27th September, and the winner will be announced on the 28th.