So.. despite the fact that I haven’t had my summer holiday yet (please keep your fingers crossed that we have a bit of late summer warmth at the end of September!), it’s time to face up to the knowledge that Christmas will be upon us before we know it. If you’re like me and enjoy making/need to make presents for folks, then it’s time to get started (although I know the uber-organized will have started months ago…).
Just as I was fretting about this, with superb timing, Rhiannon, of The Sewing Boutique, got in touch to offer Very Berry readers a bit of Xmas prep help. Check out this lovely lot of Christmas sewing goodies:
There’s 4 FQs of Christmassy fabrics (including 2 from Michael Miller), a metre each of the green and red ‘Merry Christmas’ ribbon, and a lovely bundle of 7 different trims (2m of each). This lot is up for grabs to the lucky winner…
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post – if you like you can tell us what Christmassy goodies you might make with the fabric, but as usual, it’s fine just to say ‘PICK ME!’.
2. Follow The Sewing Boutique on Facebook and leave a SECOND COMMENT on this blog post to tell us that you have (or that you already are a subscriber).
3. Follow the The Sewing Boutique blog (or add it to your blog reader) and leave a THIRD comment on this blog post to tell us about it.
4. Don’t try and squeeze 1,2 and 3 into one comment because you will lose your extra chances to win, it gets too complicated for me otherwise!
5. This giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere.
6. I will announce the winner next Saturday, the 15th of September, so get your comments in before midnight on Friday 14th.
The other good news:
For the duration of the giveaway (so from the 7th to the 14th September) Very Berry readers can use the discount code VERYBERRY at the Sewing Boutique checkout to receive 15% off all items in the shop.
Let’s all shout a huge thank you to Rhiannon….
and good luck with the giveaway!