I thought Issue 1 of our fledgling Crafteroo magazine was good, but I am absolutely blown away by how great Issue 2 looks. There are some brilliant goodies here:
- A plushie penguin tutorial by Amy Adams of LucyKate Crafts
- A amigurumi pattern for the gorgeous Ellyot by Caroline of Seawood designs
- A Mystery Craft Package Challenge – find out what our intrepid crafters made of a parcel of mystery craft supplies
- Tutorials for a stunning applique cushion, a gorgeous heart necklace, a fantastic lino print card, and my heart brooches.
- Top finds on Folksy and Pinterest
- Our favourite blogs
- Great crafting supplies
- Articles on thrifting and the commercialisation of craft
And masses more!
Here’s the contents page – click on the image for a bigger picture:
It’s fantastic value at just £1.50! Just click here to read how to subscribe to this issue of the magazine.