I’ve been messing around with colour palettes again. I wanted to use one of my favourite prints – Geranium Leaf by Philip Jacobs, as a focal point in some log cabin blocks. As part of my ongoing challenge to myself to be more adventurous in my use of colour, I went off to the brilliant Design Seeds blog Palette Search to find a palette that might work. Here’s the palette I decided to go with:
And here are my blocks – put together to make a cushion/pillow top I think:
I think the colours are actually a lot closer in real life than they look in this photo, but hopefully, you can see where I’m coming from. As usual this was such fabulous fun to do – I find it’s really taking me out of my comfort zone..