A Spring Scrap Swap! Difficult to say, but very easy to do…
* Leave a comment here, then email me – veryberryhandmade (at) gmail (dot) com – with your name, your postal address & any other details you want to include – it’s always nice to tell people your website or blog address, for example, and if you like you can include your favourite colours/designers.
* I’ll match you up with your swap partner & let you have their details by 20th April.
* Pack up around 100g (4oz) of fabric in a padded envelope
– fabric must be good quality
– fabric must be clean & relatively crumple free
– scraps should be no smaller than 5cm x 5cm (2″x2″)
– at least three-quarters of the fabric scraps should be 100% cotton
– you can include vintage or thrifted fabric as long as it meets the above criteria
* Include any other treats or crafting / sewing goodies that you want to put in your parcel (don’t go mad – let’s keep this pressure-free!)
* Send your parcel off to your swap recipient by 27 May (I’ll allow a bit longer than last time because of all the holidays we’re having over the next few weeks)
* Keep in touch and let us know how your swap has gone
* Non-UK people are welcome to take part – but please let me know if you are not happy to post abroad.
And while you’re here…
Don’t forget to sign up for my French General pincushion giveaway…
And, because it will be too late by the time that my fabric news post comes round on Sunday, just to let you know that Seamstar have 15% off on printed and plain fabrics for the next 3 days. Quote Easter15 at the checkout.