February has got to take the prize for being the worst month of the year – it still seems like a huge long slog until we get to a little bit of spring sunshine & warmth. I thought it would be fun to cheer things up with an easy, uncomplicated swap, that wont cost you too much time or money. So…. who’s up for a scrap fabric swap?
* Leave a comment here, then email me – veryberryhandmade (at) gmail (dot) com – with your name, your postal address & any other details you want to include – it’s always nice to tell people your website or blog address for example.
* I’ll match you up with your swap partner & let you have their details by 8th Feb
* Pack up around 100g (4oz) of fabric in a padded envelope
– fabric must be good quality
– fabric must be clean & relatively crumple free
– scraps should be no smaller than 5cm x 5cm (2″x2″)
– at least three-quarters of the fabric scraps should be 100% cotton
– you can include vintage or thrifted fabric as long as it meets the above criteria
* Include any other treats or crafting / sewing goodies that you want to put in your parcel (don’t go mad – let’s keep this pressure-free!)
* Send your parcel off to your swap recipient by 28 February
* Keep in touch and let us know how your swap has gone
* Non-UK people are welcome to take part – but please let me know if you are not happy to post abroad.
I think that’s everything I need to say – PLEASE let me know if I’ve missed something obvious! This is my first time organising a swap so feeling a teeny bit nervous…