The folks at the online fabric shop Plush Addict have achieved an enormous amount in the short couple of years since its founder, Kellie, set up her original shop selling all the bits and bobs for making cloth nappies. They now also sell an extensive range of quality quilting weight cottons, haberdashery and lots lots more – pop round and have a look, I defy you to come away with credit card unscathed… I have heard from very pleased customers about the wonderful service they have received, and I am not surprised, because they offer same day dispatch, good prices and a generous loyalty scheme. I am particularly impressed that they have recently introduced a free, UK postage paid returns service. I think this is great, because as we all know, buying fabric online does have its downside – when the fabric doesn’t quite turn out to be the perfect match you had hoped for!
So, I am really delighted to be hosting a giveaway for The Family Plush (Plush Addicts is run by Kellie, her husband, her sister-in-law and her mum!) – and there’s a fabulous prize for you lovely people. A layer cake (a pack of 10″ squares) of the gorgeous collection called Daydreams by Kate Spain for Moda. And, if that wasn’t enough, the winner can also choose 2 metres of any fabric of their choice to go with it.
- Leave a comment on this blog post. You can say whatever you like – but if you are in the mood, why not tell me what business your family could run (I think mine would be great at running Mario Kart 8 themed holidays…!)?
- Sign up to follow Plush Addicts on Facebook and leave ANOTHER COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST to tell me that you have.
- Sign up to follow Plush Addicts on Twitter and leave a ANOTHER COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST to tell me that you have.
- Enter the competition before midnight (GMT) on Sunday 8 June. The winner will be announced on Monday 9 June.
- The giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
So enjoy and good luck!