One of the lovely things about blogging about sewing is that you get to know lots of lovely fabric shop owners. I’ve done a couple of giveaways with Alice from Backstitch before, and she’s always a pleasure to work with (and to buy from, for that matter!).
I’ve watched Backstitch go from strength to strength in the 2 years or so that I’ve been blogging here at Very Berry. It’s now one of *the* places to go for patterns, and the custom bundles that Alice puts together are just gorgeous. The woman has an eye for fabrics that just work, and she is absolutely excellent with coming up with great names (many of them cocktail based!) for them too… Mandrintini anyone?
So, having said all that, is it surprising that I jumped at the chance when Alice offered me a Bungle Jungle Bundle (try saying that after a couple of mandrintinis!) to give away? Not only is Alice a fab person with a fab shop, these are some seriously cute fabrics:
Your prize, if you are lucky enough to win, will be 9 Fat Quarters. Here’s a closer a look…
1. Leave a comment on this post – if you like you can tell us what you might make with the fabric, but as usual, it’s fine just to say ‘PICK ME!’.
2. Subscribe to the Backstitch newsletter and leave a SECOND COMMENT on this blog post to tell us that you have (or that you already are a subscriber).
3. Follow the Backstitch blog (or add it to your blog reader) and leave a THIRD comment on this blog post to tell us about it.
4. If you try and squeeze 1,2 and 3 into one comment then I am afraid you will only get one chance to win, it gets too complicated for me to count otherwise!
5. This giveaway is only open to people who are in the UK and Europe, so please don’t enter if you are elsewhere.
6. I will announce the winner next Saturday, the 8th of September, so get your comments in before midnight on Friday 7th.