Sorry I’ve been so quiet lately… I’ve been full of crafting inspiration, but not so much blogging inspiration.. So I thought it was time to be a bit proactive…
I’ve been musing on Facebook about organising a Christmas swap, and trying to come up with an angle to make it just a little bit different. Then yesterday, I was complaining about the mammoth task of organising my scraps… and suddenly it all fell into place. So please welcome (tiny Christmas tinkly fanfare…)
Would you like to join in?
- Sign up by Friday October 21st.
- I will assign partners by Friday 28th October.
- Make a Christmas ornament using mostly fabric scraps (can be any kind of fabric – cotton, felt, sparkly satins & silks – whatever you have) from your collection.
- Pack it up with any other little Christmassy treats for your swap partner that you want to include (it’s Christmas after all).
- Post your parcel by the 18th December, including your email so your partner can say thanks.
If you’d like to join in then please email me (veryberryhandmade (at) gmail (dot) com) with your name, address, colour and style likes and dislikes.
I will set up a Flickr group so people can send in pics of their ornaments in all their Christmassy glory. And to spread the joy of giving even further, I will award a little fabric prize for my favourite creation…
Come on, the more the merrier…